SEAAOC 2010 is an international opportunity to discuss key gas and LNG developments located across northern Australian and South East Asia.
Now in its 16th year, SEAAOC provides the opportunity to meet over
600 of Australia and South East Asia’s leading resource professionals.
Representatives at the conference will include leading offshore operators; oil and gas exploration companies; pipeline owners/operators, energy generators, retailers and distributors; infrastructure and engineering companies; contractors; government regulators; and, representatives, investors and consultants.
The conference will include case studies, keynote presentations, panel sessions and interactive workshops led by highly respected speakers. Speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Northern Territory Chief Minister the Hon Paul Henderson MLA
- Woodside Petroleum Senior Vice President Sunrise Development Jon Ozturgut
- Santos Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director David Knox
- Oil Search Executive General Manager for LNG Phil Bainbridge
- Inpex General Manager Darwin
- Sean Kildare
- ConocoPhillips Manager New Ventures Mark Nelson.