Pipeline, Pigging and Integrity Management which is in its 27th year, is organised by Tiratsoo Technical (a division of Great Southern Press) and Houston-based Clarion Technical Conferences.
Technical papers will cover:
- In-line inspection (ILI) data assessment;
- Prioritisation of repairs;
- New tools;
- Improving tool performance;
- External coating inspection with ILI tools;
- Pig launch and receiving systems;
- New regulations; and,
- Much more.
In addition, there will be eight targeted training courses as well as a full exhibition with over 120 ILI and integrity management service providers represented.
For more information, sponsorship opportunities and to register visit www.clarion.org.