LandPartners offers a variety of land services that provides continuous streaming from the beginning to the end of a project. This is an important benefit in the pipeline industry as land issues are extremely important when mapping out pipeline routes and projects and should be considered during each stage of the pipeline development.
With a number of services provided, LandPartners can assist in all aspects of investigating, planning, designing, environmental issues, engineering or modifying a development.
Best known for their specialities in water infrastructure management, 3D laser scanning technology and RiskSmart accreditation, the company provides environmental solutions for land problems companies may encounter in their projects.
Services include, but are not limited to:
* Project GIS initial set up and ongoing detailed GIS maintenance;
* Environmental assessment approval, planning, applications and reviews;
* Ecological flora and fauna surveys and assessment;
* Liaison with landowners, government agencies, and service providers;
* Lands searches, tenure, landowner schedules, lands mapping, and GIS lands data base;
* Final route selection and mapping;
* Pipeline licensing applications;
* Detailed route surveys, route selection and route alignment design;
* Planning issues, constraints, and approvals;
* Construction set-out survey and engineering surveys; and,
* Final pipeline easement plans and cadastral surveys.
Known for its professionalism and client delivery, the company can provide a consultancy that has intimate knowledge of a project, contributes to informed decision making, immediate project data and information, and facilities smooth transmission from one phase to the next.
LandPartners has been involved with a variety of projects including:
* Braemar 1 and 2 gas pipelines and power station developments * Burdekin to Moranbah Water Pipeline * Western Corridor Recycled Water Project, including the Eastern and Western Alliance * Queensland Gas Pipeline Expansion (Biloela Queensland) * Blacktip Gas Field Development onshore connection * Origin Energy’s Wallumbilla to Darling Downs Pipeline * Arrow Energy’s Surat to Gladstone Pipeline * Santos’ GLNG Pipeline * ERM Power’s proposed Young to Wellington Pipeline * QGC’s Nangram coal seam gas gathering systems
For more information visit www.landpartners.com.au