As the platinum elite sponsor of PPIM, Rosen will take an active role at the event taking place at the George R. Brown Convention Center and Marriott Marquis Hotel in Houston, Texas, on 29 January – 1 February.
During the conference, the company will present four papers and showcase the latest asset care developments.
This year, Rosen will exhibit combined diagnostic solutions, which can be tailored to carry various combinations from Rosen’s technology portfolio to identify the various threats to pipeline integrity.
Additional topics at the event will expand on integrity assessment, with a special introduction to Rosen’s new asset integrity management software NIMA.
Combined diagnostic solutions
Pipeline integrity is negatively affected by a multitude of anomalies, flaws and threats, which sometimes may even interact.
Trying to assess multiple threats with a single inspection technology often falls short, as each technology has its distinct strengths; Rosen’s solution is a modular design that allows for unlimited combinations of individually well-established inspection technologies in order to address a multitude of threats – all in one inline inspection run.
The benefits of combined diagnostic solutions include:
- improved sizing accuracy and probability of identification
- improved characterisation of interacting defects such as gouging/denting and corrosion/cracks in dents
- cost-effectiveness and reduction of operational risks by limiting onsite activities
- reduced impact on pipeline operations.
Rosen at PPIM 2018
PPIM attendees can visit Rosen in the Exhibition Hall at Booth 707.
The four papers presented by Rosen representatives include:
- Multi-diameter ILI tools: a cost-effective solution for the inspection of complex pipeline systems by Dr Hubert Lindner and Michael Schorr
- Modelling of real crack profiles using finite element analysis by Alex Brett and Dr Bob Andrews
- Determining the acceptability of bottom side dents with metal loss by Rhett Dotson and Chris Holliday
- Using state-of-the-art ILI services to support fitness-for-purpose assessments by Simon Slater
For more information visit the Rosen website.
If you have news you would like featured in Pipelines International contact Journalist Chloe Jenkins at email@example.com