The event is expected to draw more than 2,500 pipeline operators and engineers, manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe to the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
The 30th edition of the conference will feature technical papers covering inline inspection (ILI) data assessment, prioritisation of repairs, new tools, improving tool performance, external coating inspection with ILI tools, pig launch and receiving systems, new regulations, pipeline cleaning and much more.
There are a number of registration types available, including:
- conference only registrations (31 January – 1 February)
- non-technical course only (29 January)
- technical course only registrations (29–30 January)
- course and conference registrations (31 January – 1 February)
- exhibition only visitor registration (30 January – 1 February)
Click here to register for PPIM 2018.
Online registration for the event closes at 5pm Central Time on Thursday 25 January, with registrations available onsite on the day of the event.
PPIM 2018 will also feature 12 training courses presented by industry leaders, an international conference comprising more than 50 technical papers and an exhibition showcasing more than 160 companies.
The training courses in 2018 are:
- advanced pipeline risk management
- new pipeline regulations – impacts and guidelines for compliance
- introduction to excavation inspection and applied NDE for pipeline integrity assessment
- pigging and inline inspection
- fracture mechanics for pipeline engineers
- defect assessment in pipelines
- pipeline integrity management
- pipeline repair methods, hot tapping and in-service welding
- managing cracks and seam weld anomalies on pipelines
- API 1172: pipeline safety management systems
- hydrostatic testing of pipelines
- inspection of challenging pipelines.
Click here to register for the training courses.
Organised by Tiratsoo Technical and Clarion Technical Conferences, PPIM is made possible by the generous support of Rosen, Enduro, RCS, NDT Global, Halfwave, Onstream, T.D.Williamson, Circor Energy, a.hak and N-Spec.
For more information visit the PPIM 2018 website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Pipelines International contact Managing Editor Nick Lovering to discuss promotional opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org