The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The December edition contains:
- An article on the construction of the TurkStream pipeline, including pipelaying in the Black Sea.
- An in-depth feature on the Pipeline Pigging and Integrity Management Conference, in preparation for the event next month in Houston, US
- An interview with the Pigging Products and Services Association Executive Secretary Diane Cordell
- An article on the joint venture building the Atlantic Coast Pipeline, lead by Dominion Energy
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Information about pipeline networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.