The IC-F3163 and IC-F4163 are fitted with dust and water resistance for protection, and have die cast aluminium chassis to withstand rugged terrain. The devices are multi-mode for conventional and digital use.
The mobiles have a frequency range of:
- F3163S/F3163T: 136 – 174 MHz
- F4163S-L/F4163T-L: 400 – 470 MHz
- F4163S-H/F4163T-H: 450 – 520 MHz.
The land mobiles can pick up 512 channels, and can be programmed with either wide or narrow channel spacing.
Other features of the IC-F3163 and IC-F4163 include:
- High output BTL Rx audio stage
- 2 stage audible battery alert
- Built in CTCSS/DTCS/five-tone and BIIS signalling
- Built in inversion-type voice scrambler (compatible with IC-F43G series
- Built in voting fuction, basic LTR function
- FM version now available on digital models.
For more information visit www.icom-australia.com