Growler to Lycium Pipeline to begin construction

The pipeline will transport oil from the Growler Oil Field in PRL 15 on the western flank of the South Australia Cooper Basin to Lycium, where it will tie into a new trunkline from Lycium to Moomba.

Senex Energy is the operator of the pipeline with a 60 per cent interest, while Beach Energy holds the remaining 40 per cent.

Want to read more on this story? Click here to sign up for a free PPO News and Projects trial.

Send this to a friend