Pipeline joint, valve, pump and machinery fasteners require precise application to ensure even and consistent torque is applied to all bolts, delivering an outcome that offers high levels of precision and safety.
Enerpac’s high-pressure (700 bar) W low profile hexagonal wrenches for low clearance bolting applications are able to assist with this.
W series torque wrenches weigh 1.4-12 kg, and are capable of precisely repeatable torque from 2,712-47,450 nanometers (nm). They are complemented by the S series double-acting square drive wrenches, which are available in weights ranging from 2.7-31 kg with outputs of 1,898-34,079 nm.
Both types of wrench can be fitted with optional TSP Pro Series Swivels. These employ tilt and swivel technology to simplify hose placement by offering 360 degree X axis and 160 degree Y axis rotation.
Enerpac Australia and New Zealand Regional Manager Tony Brooks says “These rigid steel torque wrenches, with outstanding power-to-weight ratios, are not stand-alone products but form part of complete families of advanced bolting and fastening technologies to handle the toughest jobs onshore and offshore.”
Enerpac’s new generation professional bolting technology includes:
- A full range of top quality sockets, precision crafted in world class ISO 9001-certified facilities.
- Precise and time-saving hydraulic nut families which are particularly useful in applications involving critical tolerances, multiple bolting tasks and high levels of repeatability.
- Powerful bolt tensioners and highly portable torque multipliers to provide from 224-2845 kilonewtons of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners.
- Portable nut splitters, plus efficient flange splitting and flange alignment tools purpose-built to take manual labour out of the job while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery – as well as the safety of the person working on them.
- Tough, reliable, energy-efficient electric pumps including the new generation Z-class electric pump and new generation Z-class air pump that have fewer moving parts for less friction, more reliability and reduced energy needs.
For more information visit www.enerpac.com.au