According to Enerpac National Sales Manager Darryl Lange they comfortably handle cylinders of 5-25 tons capacity and sometimes considerably more, while withstanding rugged sites and rough treatment.
Other features of the ULTIMA series hand pumps include:
- Two-speed operation – the faster first stage can be used to reposition the plunger of the hydraulic cylinder where it is needed before employing the powerful second stage to do the heavy work;
- Reduced handle effort (up to 20 per cent less) without compromised speed or performance;
- Innovative bypass system – further reduces loads often created by earlier two-stage pumps;
- New Power Push handle grip and linkage design – loads are better distributed, which further reduces felt load while pumping thereby minimising operator fatigue;
- Compatible with a wide range of high-pressure hydraulic tools already in many workshops;
- Vent-free reservoir – eliminates performance deficiencies from operators forgetting to open a vent, as well as eliminating potentially hazardous spillage resulting from a vent being left open;
- Integrated carrying handle for durable and hassle-free mobility;
- Sure-Grip release knob – facilitates simple gripping and handling, with or without gloves, for superior control while releasing pressure;
- Reservoir over-pressurisation system – releases excess pressure, which could otherwise create an unsafe condition; and,
- Wider footprint – increases safety by improving stability, reducing the potential for pump tips or slips.
Conveniently located fill-plug – located on the top of the hand pumps enabling them to be quickly, cleanly, and easily refilled;
In addition to ease-of-use and safety, ULTIMA hand pumps are constructed for durability and longevity. The solid steel construction can withstand significant on-the-job abuse. The reservoir features thick-wall steel tubing, while the pumping head and base are cast from steel that is sculpted to reduce weight. The tie rod design allows it to be effortlessly disassembled for maintenance or servicing. A chrome-plated plunger protects the pump from wear and withstands contaminants, while a wiper ring cleans the plunger, preventing contamination from damaging the piston. The vent-free reservoir prevents contaminants from entering the pump through the opening.
Enerpac is an international market leader in high-pressure hydraulics, including new generation hand, air, electric and gasoline pump systems.
For more information about Enerpac equipment call (02) 9743 8988 or e-mail email@example.com