CNC Project Management (CNC) has a long-established history in Australia’s pipeline industry, working on some of Australia’s largest oil, gas and water pipelines.
CNC offers a unique range of consultancy services under the one roof, working across all stages of the project lifecycle – from project inception and planning, through approvals, design and construction, to commissioning, operations and decommissioning.
CNC’s experienced team provides expert advice to progress its clients' projects. CNC sees the big picture for its clients' projects while taking care of the essential detail.
CNC delivers solutions in:
- Project planning and management.
- Alignment selection.
- Landholder access and land acquisition.
- Stakeholder and community engagement.
- Communications planning and management.
- Media and government relations.
- Permitting and approvals, including secondary approvals.
- Environmental management and compliance.
- Field environmental services during construction.
- Native title and cultural heritage management.
- Spatial and data services, including geographic information systems (GIS).
- Agreement management and payment services.
- Pipeline engineering, including SMS studies and facilitation.
Since the mid-90s, Fyfe has been closely associated through various services with the expansion of the oil and gas sector in the major basins of Australia.
Fyfe is passionately Australian. It is absolutely committed to employing the best people to deliver high-value Australian projects that build Australian prosperity.
Our 350+ staff are based in 15 offices across major capital cities and regional centres, where we provide employment opportunities, encourage a diverse workforce and supports community initiatives. The company's success has come about due to an unswerving commitment to delivering value through integration. As it approaches its fifth decade, Fyfe acknowledges the vital importance of the lasting partnerships it has developed with its clients. It is these powerful personal and professional relationships, built on a foundation of trust, that assures its sustainability and contributes to its clients' success.
Fyfe knows trust is earned, not given. It never takes that for granted.
LandPartners is an integrated consultancy, offering surveying, mapping, land management, planning, approvals, underground services locating and GIS solutions for pipelines and major infrastructure projects. LandPartners has more than 37 years' experience in the pipeline industry and has been a Corporate Member of APGA since 1999.
LandPartners’ comprehensive services include:
- desktop investigations – route selection, constraints mapping, land searches and management
- project GIS and web portals for pipeline and land databases
- landowner, government authorities and utility negotiations
- route field selection, engineering and FEED surveys, alignment sheets and alignment design
- pipeline construction surveys, as-built surveys and as-built - GIS
- licensed cadastral and ROW easement surveys
- terrestrial laser scanning and Drone (UAV) services and mapping
- underground services location and 3d Modelling to AS 5488.1:2019 standards
- facility and civil surveys, machine guidance modelling
- planning applications, licencing and approvals.
LandPartners is QA certified – ISO 9001:2015, OH&S certified – BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and AS/NZS4801:2001, and Certified Location Organisation (CLO) with DBYD, Telstra and Optus Accreditation. LandPartners holds a CASA Remote Operators Certificate for Multirotor Drones (UAV).
Veris is a market-leading national surveying, digital and spatial and planning business with a track record of providing services to the pipeline, oil and gas industries.
The company is an expert in all stages of development from concept, pre-feasibility, feasibility, front-end engineering design and construction, through to operations and maintenance.
Services include risk management (AS 2885), route selection and ground truthing, data sourcing and collation (heritage, environmental and land services), GIS/Web solutions, topography route and feature surveys, alignment sheets, cadastral surveys, easement creation, ROW/pipeline licensing, construction/facility surveys, as-built surveys, bending, stringing, special crossings and horizontal directional drilling design, 3D laser scanning, sub-surface service location, machine guidance, project CMS and data management.
With a proven track record in both the private and public sector, Veris combines national strength with local knowledge and expertise to ensure the best outcomes for all projects, regardless of size or geographical location.
Worley has delivered many of Australia’s pipelines, gathering systems and facilities over the last 40 years with a reputation of delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
As one of the world's largest engineering and project delivery providers and the only one with a dedicated pipeline capability, Worley focuses on developing and maintaining skilled people and efficient digital delivery processes to ensure consistent quality on every project.
It has specialists in all aspects of pipeline and pipeline facilities design, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance, integrity management, cathodic protection and decommissioning including capability in environment, regulatory approvals, geotechnical and community relations.
Worley is at the forefront of the digital revolution offering full automation of pipeline and gathering design, construction management and integrity management using the GIS-based OmniSight™ platform reducing cost and schedule. Further customer savings are achieved through extensive use of our Global Integrated Delivery centre in India.
Worley has operations and maintenance responsibilities on two major pipelines in Australia and multiple power assets. Worley works with OneBridge to use machine learning to reduce the cost of dig-ups.
If you have any issues completing this form, please contact Managing Editor Molly Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org