Wasco Energy Group
Wasco provides full EPC delivery of upstream projects using its in-house resources and partner specialist services. Its team includes specialist discipline engineering, RPEQ, project management, procurement and fabrication personnel as well as experienced and reliable field personnel to take projects from concept to commissioning.
- well site equipment
- gas and water gathering systems
- field power distribution systems
- gas compression, dehydration, metering facilities
- cross country pipeline systems
- hydrogen production, compression, storage, transport and dispensing systems
- mine site surface facilities
Wasco is an OEM partner to manufacturers of Australia’s prevalent upstream oil and gas rotating equipment providing maintenance planning, advice, skilled personnel, training, OEM parts and reconditioning services for owners of reciprocating or rotary screw, gas engine or motor driven, gas compression equipment, including:
- stationary gas engine parts and service
- reciprocating gas compression parts and service
- rotary screw gas compression parts and service training and –- advice for partner OEM
- fleet maintenance planning and execution.
Send Message to listing owner
If you have any issues completing this form, please contact Managing Editor Molly Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org