Mitchell Water Australia Pty Ltd
Mitchell Water (Mitchell) is one of Australia’s largest dedicated energy and water infrastructure contractors, having laid more than 17,000 km of pipelines throughout Australia.
Capabilities include design and construction of:
– CSG gathering, water, gas and slurry pipeline and pumping systems
– large and small diameter mild steel, carbon steel ductile iron, PVC, GRP and poly pipe
– Bullet Plow vibratory plough trenchless technology for poly up to 315 mm
– CSG upstream water and gas gathering systems
– high-density polyethylene (HDPE) welding trailers
– stock and domestic water supply schemes
– bulk water transmission pipelines, pump stations, earthen storage and tank construction
– GPS machine controlled trenchers
– ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, AS NZ 4801 OHS and Federal Safety Accreditation.
Mitchell has developed a reputation for its design and construct capability; fast-tracked construction credentials; and exceptional engineering, safety, cultural heritage and environmental management standards.
The senior team at Mitchell includes Managing Director Wayne Mitchell, General Manager Rob Shelton, Engineering and Design Manager Lee Briggs and Business Development Manager Ross Bennett.
Send Message to listing owner
If you have any issues completing this form, please contact Managing Editor Molly Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org