Organised by Tiratsoo Technical (a division of Great Southern Press) and Clarion Technical Conferences, the conference will take place from 5-9 October 2015 in Ostend, Belgium.
Among the subjects the conference will cover are:
- In-line inspection and defect-sizing accuracy;
- Material properties and test requirements;
- Code developments: vintage vs new codes;
- Girth welds: inspection and assessment;
- Crack-arrest capabilities;
- Fatigue testing;
- Routeing issues, third-party damage;
- Coating properties, cathodic protection, corrosion;
- Data management; and,
- Risk management.
Offers of papers and abstracts should be submitted by 15 May 2015.
For more information on the conference or the call for papers, go to http://tiratsootechnical.com/courses/74/