Mitchell Water is one of Australia’s largest dedicated energy and water infrastructure contractors, having laid more than 17,000 km of pipelines throughout Australia.
Capabilities include design and construction of:
– CSG gathering, water, gas and slurry pipeline and pumping systems
– large and small diameter mild steel, carbon steel ductile iron, PVC, GRP and poly pipe
– Bullet Plow vibratory plough trenchless technology for poly up to 315 mm
– CSG upstream water and gas gathering systems
– high-density polyethylene (HDPE) welding trailers
– stock and domestic water supply schemes
– bulk water transmission pipelines, pump stations, earthen storage and tank construction
– GPS machine-controlled trenchers
– ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, AS NZ 4801 OHS and Federal Safety Accreditation.
Mitchell has developed a reputation for its design and construct capability, fast-tracked construction credentials, and exceptional engineering, safety, cultural heritage and environmental management standards.
Click here to view the company’s APGA listing.
For more information visit the Mitchell Water website.