Some of the country’s most prominent pipeliners will be part of the APGA Virtual Convention and Exhibition 2020’s industry panel.
The Virtual Convention will run in five sessions of about two hours each over five days from Monday 19 October to Friday 23 October.
This year’s theme is New Decade: New Perspective, with the business sessions to feature presentations on the challenges of today and tomorrow, specifically looking at new applications for pipelines and future fuels, pipeline operations, construction, safety, environment, competency and corporate culture.
The industry panel, made up of industry leaders with decades of experience in their fields, will consist of:
- Clive D’Cruz, CEO, Epic Energy South Australia
- Donna McDowall, VP Corporate Development and Strategy, Quanta Services Australia
- Frank Tudor, Managing Director, Jemena
- Rob Wheals, CEO and Managing Director, APA Group
- Daniel Krosch, Mechanical Engineer, GPA Engineering
The event will also include a digital platform where exhibitors can showcase products and services while the convention’s social events will return in a virtual format.
Click here to register.
For more information visit the APGA website.
If you have news you would like featured in The Australian Pipeliner contact Managing Editor David Convery at email@example.com