Anchorage FY21 Q1 BANNER LEFT
Anchorage  FY21 Q1 BANNER RIGHT

Atteris wins Dorado contract

Atteris will undertake pre-front end engineering and design (FEED) work for Santos’ Dorado project.

The engineering design work outlined in the contract includes the subsea infrastructure connecting the well head platform to the disconnectable turret mooring of a floating production, storage and offloading vessel.

The subsea system will consist of four flexible risers and associated flowlines including two production lines, one gas injection line and one dynamic and static power and controls umbilical.

Atteris will perform the configuration design of the dynamic riser system, the stability assessment of the flowlines and static umbilical and the field layout definition.

Atteris Principal Engineer Céline Lanoëlle said the scope of works was well within the team’s capability.

“We have worked hard to develop this capability and we are now leaving our positive marks in the industry,” she said.

“We are grateful for the trust and confidence that Santos has placed in us with this contract.”

Located offshore Western Australia, the Dorado project is one of the largest oil discoveries in Australia in decades, with commercial reservices located in the field potentially containing as much as 150 million barrels.

Santos operates the venture with an 80 per cent stake, with Carnarvon Petroleum holding the remaining 20 per cent.

Santos is hoping to make a final investment decision on the project in the first half of 2021.

For more information visit the Atteris website.

If you have news you would like featured in The Australian Pipeliner contact Managing Editor David Convery at dconvery@gs-press.com.au

Show more

Related articles

Back to top button
Close
Close