All face-to-face APGA events scheduled for March, April and May 2020 have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
The APGA Board made the decision to cancel the events based on the advice of Australia’s Chief Medical Officer to restrict large gatherings where possible.
As a result, the following events will not take place as scheduled:
- Adelaide Dinner on Thursday 19 March
- Melbourne POG Meeting on Wednesday 1 April
- Melbourne POG Seminar on Thursday 2 April
- Perth Networking Drinks on Thursday 23 April
- Melbourne Women’s Leadership Development Program on Wednesday 29 April (new date to be scheduled)
- Brisbane HS&E Seminar on Thursday 14 May
- Brisbane Dinner on Thursday 14 May.
APGA said all registration and sponsorship fees already paid for any of these events will be refunded in full, with more information on this to be circulated shortly.
The association is examining alternative options for the technical seminars and the POG meeting and said more details will be communicated to members as it becomes available.
For more information visit the APGA website.
If you have news you would like featured in The Australian Pipeliner contact Managing Editor David Convery at firstname.lastname@example.org