The Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference will lay out future direction of the industry when it takes place in Sydney, New South Wales on 16–19 March 2020.
The eighth annual ADGO will brings together the top minds for high-level discussions that set out the future direction of the industry, to debate policy imperatives and discuss how commercial opportunities can be seized.
The conference gathers leading gas producers, pipeline operators, retailers, end-users, regulators and policy makers to have their say, and engage in the debate.
The key theme “addressing the key opportunities and challenges facing the domestic gas market
In 2020, attendees can expect:
- an outlook from forecasting experts on the global LNG market
- an expert breakdown of the domestic supply-demand balance, price trends and the impact on east coast manufacturing
- an overview of new basin prospects, what gas is likely to come online soon and debates on the best route to long-term gas security
- an understanding of the evolving infrastructure map of Australia
- an overview of influential regulators’ and government leaders’ ideas on future policy aims, gas market reform
- an overview of technological trends in decarbonisation and hydrogen innovation presenting commercial opportunities for the gas industry.
Click here to register for the event.
For more information visit the ADGO website.
If you have an event you would like featured in The Australian Pipeliner contact Managing Editor David Convery to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com