The Australian Pipeliner is the official publication of the Australian Pipeline Industry Association (APIA) and gives you access to all the latest news, projects and people in the pipeline industry.
Subscribe today to receive:
The Australian Pipeliner print magazine
- Delivered straight to your door for convenience
- Quarterly industry news, features and articles to keep you up-to-date on current key industry issues and policy news
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you in the know with the latest pipeline innovations, trends and industry developments.
Access to the digital flipbook of every edition
- View videos relating to projects and events covered in the magazine
- Click through to websites relating to companies featured in articles and advertisements
- Bookmark your favourite articles
- Search the magazine for specific words and phrases.
- APIA Directory delivered straight to your door.
Maps and technology wall charts
- Pipeline maps covering all Australian states and territories
- Various informative wall charts, including Pipeline Protection and Construction Spread posters
- Important industry reference information, such as conversion booklets.
Online subscription and digital archives
- Free subscription to fortnightly e-newsletter including news, analysis, special offers, events, and employment opportunities
- Complete online access to magazine and news articles going back to 2004
- Online resource centre for guidance of pipeline products and services
- Fully searchable online APIA directory.
- Complimentary Pipeliner maps and technology wall charts
- Exclusive information on top pipeline networking functions, training seminars and major conferences.
Subscription rates (Australia)
- 1 year: $99 (inc GST)
- 2 years: $169 (inc GST) save $29!
- 3 years: $209 (inc GST) save $88!
- APIA directory: $55 (inc GST)