The Australian Pipeliner is read by an ever increasing number of pipeline professionals all around Australia and overseas.
The Australian Pipeliner continues to grow in size through both advertising and editorial. The strength of the pipeline industry is reflected through the increasing size of the publication.
Great Southern Press understands that advertisers need circulation information they can rely on to ensure that they are truly reaching their target market when advertising.
As The Australian Pipeliner is a subscription-based journal we can accurately determine circulation figures, currently over 3,200.
Our total readership is much greater, estimated to be around 10,000 and additional copies of the magazine are distributed throughout the year at numerous conferences and exhibitions, taking the print run to over 3,200 copies.
Our focus is on companies serving the oil and gas industry Australia, New Zealand and PNG however distribution also includes Asia, Europe and America.
Another key factor for advertisers is ensuring the right market segments and organisations are being targeted. Great Southern Press has a solid readership in all key businesses within the industry.
Our readership includes:
- Business leaders, CEOs, and business development managers from the companies investing in these projects;
- Oil and gas field owner/operators such as Shell, ConocoPhillips, Esso, Santos, BHP Billiton, Origin and Woodside;
- Pipeline owner/operators and energy distributors such as Alinta, GasNet, Australian Pipeline Trust and Enertrade;
- The main construction contractors who are bidding for this business such as Delco, McConnell Dowell, Nacap, AJ Lucas and KT; and,
- Suppliers and distributors of materials and equipment to the industry.
For more information on advertising, please contact Lisa Feagan.